Terms & Conditions :: Page 2/6
WEB SITE HOSTING / EMAIL
6. We specifically exclude any warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server. You are responsible for maintaining insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7.You warrant to us that you will only use your assigned Web Site for lawful purposes. In particular, you further warrant and undertake to us that:
a. you will not, nor will you authorise or permit any other party to, use the Server in violation of any law or regulation, or violation of any of our Terms and Conditions.
b. you will not knowingly or recklessly post, link to or transmit:
i. any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, malicious, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way; or
ii. any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program;
iii. you will not post, link to or transmit any material that shall constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or that violates or infringes any trade mark, copyright, other intellectual property rights or similar rights of any person, firm or company under the laws of any jurisdiction; and the Terms and Conditions contained here.
iv. you will conform to the standards made available by us from time to time and will not yourself, and will ensure that none of your end users, make excessive or wasteful use of the Server to our detriment or that of our other customers.
v. you or your end users will not send any bulk unsolicited email. Bulk constitutes over 15 email addresses in any one email.
vi. you will limit the size of email attachments to 5 MB max.
8. You are responsible for sending mail in accordance with any relevant legislation (including data protection legislation) and for sending the same in a secure manner. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure accurate and prompt routing of messages but we will not accept any liability for non-receipt or misquoting or any other failure of email.
9. You warrant, undertake and agree that:
a. you will keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and you will notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password information.
10. Whilst we shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorised users or hackers.
11. If your web site is causing disruption to the other users on the server (for instance if you have scripts installed that utilise an unusually high CPU load or a webpage that downloads more than 250KB of data or where 1 webpage produces more than 50 hits on the server) we reserve the right to remove or suspend the site as we see fit and terminate the agreement forthwith.
12. Bandwidth shall be limited to 2GB of data transfer per month per domain (unless otherwise agreed by us). Bandwidth shall be limited to 50gb of data transfer per month per dedicated server (unless otherwise agreed by us in writing).